Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The moment we decided to let love in

She's one stuckup bitch yo.


YESYESYES! MY Os' ARE FINALLY OVER! HOORAY.
3 periods of hardcore studying okay. People have 1, we have 3 please.

First period, had Prelims. (Emaths & Chinese)
Second period, had End Of Year. (I scored 20+ pts for L1R4 okay -_-")
Third period, had Os (Emaths & Chinese)

Today, we had our Chinese papers with the Sec 3s.
HAHAH. I sat at the wrong place during Examinations, paiseh lah.
Linda & Joelle kept laughing at me, hahaha freakish.

Paper 1 was average. Paper 2, the weirdest thing was Im not tired.
The second weirdest thing is that I understood all the passages!
YAYE. Im a weird eccentric lil girl :D

Bussed to JEC at noon after the Os. Dye hairrrrr!


Wooo, so many choices!


Note, neither Bestie nor me is taking the hair dye :D

After buying food @ JEC, Bestie & Laogong went to my place!
Hahah. While walking home, I saw...


MY BROTHER & FATHERRRRR!


HELLO BROTHER :D
He's currently having Exams at his Primary school.
He's Primary school is my ex school. Uniform is so funny.


I LOVE THEM MANYYYYY.


Laogong's hand!


Cant get enough of Mac's French Fries?


Oh, & this is our Paper 2 question booklet :)

DYE-ING OF MY HAIR.
Its gonna be red yo, not purple or brown. But yes, Copper Red :D
It used to be brown, but it has faded.


Lookie here, its Copper Red in colour!


& look at her awesome teeth, hahah.


Advertising is very important, hoho.


1) Tube of Colour creme-gel.
2) Application bottle of developer milk
3) Hair brush
4) 1 pair of gloves
5) Instruction leaflet
6) Deep protecting conditioner sachet

:D :D :D

Thankyou Bestie & my Maid for helping me to dye my hair.
& Linda for the entertainment, hahah she's my funny laogong.

After about 1 hour, the results?
Its so friggin REDDDD !! No seriously, I think so lah.
Lol, dont know if I'll get caught when school reopens.
Oh wells, till then. I cant wait to enjoy my holis :D

Cooking practical lessons tomorrow for FNN lessons (!!)
& Mdm Aishah is going to take us, Mr Faizal is busy.
Its been soso long since we last cooked in school.

I think I'll post a picure of my red hair soon.
Alrighty, more tomorrow! Goodbye all.

Im a happy girl :)

No comments: